Planning an Open House: It’s Show Time!!
- You only have one chance for a good first impression
- Turn on lights
- Open all blinds and curtains
- Fresh flowers with fresh water
- Clean house
- Make beds
- Put down toilet seats
- Pick up clutter
- Straighten rooms
- Empty sink
- Take out trash
- Turn on easy listening music
- Be aware of smells
- Use air fresheners – lemon or orange scents
- Baby powder
- Last night’s dinner?
- Air out bedrooms and bathrooms
- Clean kitty litter box, clean up yards, get pets out of the house
- Turn on heat or turn up air conditioning
- Put out brochures and disclosures
- Unlock all doors, the garage, basement, storage areas, or leave keys
- Leave the house
Ready To Sell Your Home?
Call, email, or use the form below to contact Lydia.